PORT ANGELES, WA
Need to get a hold of us, give us a call at:
- VISIT -
221 N Lincoln St, Port Angeles, WA 98362
How to Order:
Come in and check out the view. Look out our windows at the Strait of Juan de Fuca. If you see a very large, snow covered peak you’ll be looking at Mt. Baker (10,781ft) in the Cascade Range. Now it's time to order!
1) Select what you would like to order from the menu below (don’t forget the cocktails!). In the restaurant there will be floor to ceiling chalkboard menus.
2) Order at the Kiosk with one of our servers. Your server will complete your order, walk you to the table of your choice (don’t forget the heated waterfront patio) and place your bill on the table.
3) Your food will be delivered to your table. So sit back and enjoy the view!
4) Need another cocktail or forget an appetizer? No need to get up. Grab a server and we’ll get it out to you!
5) Finally, you’re welcome to pay at the table or head up to the kiosk.
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE