As the coronavirus, COVID-19, situation evolves and in response to Governor Inslee’s reopening plan in-person dining at Crabhouse can resume. Crabhouse is currently operating under Washington social distancing guidelines, please help us maintain 6ft distancing between yourself and employees. We will continue to evaluate the situation at hand and align ourselves with the recommendations of the medical community at large. We will get through this and we will be better for it.
We built Crabhouse to bring the community together through food and friendship, and we will continue to do that. We look forward to opening our doors and serving you again.
Daily 7 am - 11 am
Daily 4:30 pm - 9 pm
How to Order:
Come in and check out the view. Look out our windows at the Strait of Juan de Fuca. If you see a very large, snow covered peak you’ll be looking at Mt. Baker (10,781ft) in the Cascade Range. Now it's time to order!
1) Select what you would like to order from the menu below (don’t forget the cocktails!). In the restaurant there will be floor to ceiling chalkboard menus.
2) Order at the Kiosk with one of our servers. Your server will complete your order, walk you to the table of your choice (don’t forget the heated waterfront patio) and place your bill on the table.
3) Your food will be delivered to your table. So sit back and enjoy the view!
4) Need another cocktail or forget an appetizer? No need to get up. Grab a server and we’ll get it out to you!
5) Finally, you’re welcome to pay at the table or head up to the kiosk.